Friday, July 1, 2011

Eating sweets is a sin now :(

Well what to say,its a known fact that as we age our metabolism goes down and we should see what we eat....Back in the days,when my metabolism was all good and up,I was addicted to eating sweets,thou I am still but have to control now :(

On holi mom used to make gujiya's(its a north indian sweet made on occasions) lots of them and stored them in a canistar(love the way its spellled:)) That box was kept near to my bed and boy was I all happy.I used to finish that whole box all alone in approx 10 days flat and not a pound of weight gain...miss those days of non stop eating gujiyas. Everyone used to say "Dn't keep the box near her bed else no one will get a single piece".

Now I dread the idea of eating so much sweets.I still want to eat but with age catching up(yeah I know...I am getting old ) this is not a good idea :(

There are 2 half empty boxes of sweets kept in the house I just wish I can empty them and not cry over getting into my jeans :((

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA. Sis, eat and be merry. But don't forget to exercise and burn them. Get a treadmill.

    ReplyDelete