Monday, April 20, 2015

What am I up to now....


Its been a while since I wrote anything..life has been crazy busy and writing has taken a back seat. But today I decided to come back to share what all has been happening with me :)

So to start with I have started practicing Nichiren Buddhism. You can read up more here - SGI USA This has helped me become more calmer and smile on situations where I don't have any control on (yeah there have been many ....ask me )

Next, recently I got full time position working at Nintendo ..don't you remember playing mario and donkey kong!!!! there is a generation which don't remember playing as they were happy playing with mud or they woke up to playing playstation :)

Life has been good till now...and I am sure it will be more better going forward...No I havn't had any babies till yet, if you were wondering to ask me :) I am still enjoying my frequent trips to Vegas..lol

What are you up to ???? Lets connect again...post in comments how is life for you and anything exciting happening.. Love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment