Monday, October 19, 2020

Growing little feet in positivity

The year 2020 has been difficult for everyone. With lockdown and schools closed, it's very difficult for children to understand why they can't meet their friends or why can't they go to school?  It was the same for my child also. He is very young to understand the real reasons for the closed school. For the first month, he kept asking to meet his friends and I kept giving him an excuse. Gradually, the new normal was not new anymore.

For me, it was the best time. My son and I  started online painting classes. Now when I think, that was the best decision for him. Every week he will use his imagination and using colors he will put life in those imaginations. There is a wall in the living area which has all his paintings on display. It was the best time to see his capabilities and being amazed by what all he was able to do. Just yesterday he made a placard on his own and wrote the letters.

The gone months have given me many achievements but the best was closely watching my son grow and flying high. 

It's been a challenging time for everyone in the world due to the pandemic but how we react to the situation is what matters the most. Are you looking at the positive things or just the negative part?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment